Sunday, December 11, 2005

Things that are going on

It has been a long day. I have spent most of it writing the first draft for my Samurai essay in history class. It was very exhausting, but I plan on working on a new short story sometime later today. It’s all a matter of coming up with a new idea. A really good one comes to mind and I plan on getting to work on it soon.
A major event in the outside world is the Chronicles of Narnia movie coming out. As a child I was very found of the Narnia series and it was one of the original blue prints of Mythania, my fantasy world, but thru several revisions it has adapted a less traditional fantasy universe and the only remaining Narnia-like creatures are the tawaze, which are basically giant mice.
So, Christmas is coming. I like presents, I’m pretty excited. Considering that Christmas is supposed to be a religious holiday I should probably look on it with a more religious outlook. But I’m not all that religious. I also like the fact that I don’t have to go to school, because it is getting rather annoying recently.

No comments: