Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Live from CommTech, it's frustrated ranting

I HATE PEOPLE TODAY!!!!!!!
Except for Steph, I found out she commented on a post and I like it when she makes comments. But people in general are stressing me out. I’m not having a praticularly good day. I couldn’t concentrate in Latin class, I kept looking out the window and there isn’t really anything interesting out there.
Anyways, I am writing this in my communications technology class, and I am very angry indeed. Nor for any particular reason as much as I am having an emotionally turbulent day. I just feel grumpy and ornery. Latter I’ll probably get some pictures for a website I’m working on for Communications Technology. It’s nothing important as much as a way of putting together all the stuff we’ve done.
I’m going to go know and see if I can get the stupid webpage done.

2 comments:

Steph said...

*hug* for writer who seems to be in need of a hug from someone whom he doesn't hate (for which, I might add, I am greatful).

Dylan said...

thank you