Friday, December 23, 2005

the 200th Post

Okay, There have been a lot of important events in the last few days. For one thing, my educational assistant who will be called Nanny Ogg after the Discworld character came to visit me awhile back. She is sick and is being replaced by two other women, one for communications technology and another one for math. I really miss Nanny Ogg, because she brings a sort of order to my life at school. These new lady’s are nice, but they aren’t as tough as Nanny Ogg and don’t have her experience at dealing with me, which is really hard. They don’t pair her nearly enough. She should be getting like sixty-thousand dollars or something. I miss her.
Technically the last day of school is tomorrow, but they are just throwing some big hockey and assembly thing and I don’t really care for that. So I stayed home. For the first bit I went to the Library, got some movies (Seven Samurai, seasons three and four of Blackadder and a thing on the Lost Tribes of Israel), I also got some interesting books to read over my vacation. For the most part I’ve just screwed around on the Internet all afternoon and complained to no one in particular about a cold hand.
This is the 200th post I have made on my blog and in a few days I will be reaching my first full year of blogging. It will be a joyous occasion indeed. I have also failed three other independent blogs, including the RPG one that is still up because Ruric (under the identity of Korzio) commented once and I havn’t heard from him since. I may use it to catelog campaigns, such as the one that my group is going to do in January, if things are alright with everyone.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Congratulations on 200 posts. You've been on blogger for the same amount of time as me almost, and you have nearly double my posts. Good job.

Dylan said...

Thanks Steph. Merry Christmas

Steph said...

Merry Christmas to you too. :)