Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

It’s Christmas Eve. All my imaginary friends are here, which is strange because I don’t think any of them are christian. Naos was brought up Jewish and Hanukkah is starting tomorrow, but other then that it’s just my family and me.
Anyway, today I got up at about nine and spent most of the day just fiddling around. I went to church today. I just got back in a few minutes in fact. We are going to open our presents from each other, and I understand that my parents are giving us clothing. The Santa Claus presents are going to be tomorrow. Let’s hope he supplies the Dungeons and Dragons Books.
On another note, my little sister Sprite brought up the fraise "Zero is Hero. First is Worst,". I don’t like this frace because it makes me feel uncomfortable. It sounds like she is trying to be confrontational and I don’t like that. It is very mean.
Well, anyway she you tomorrow. Naos says Evenin’ Govnah

No comments: