Monday, December 12, 2005

The First Draft and Dracula

Because I don’t feel I blog enough, I shall blog today.
I handed in the first draft of the Samurai essay in history class today. I still need to add some stuff to it, notably filler for a few more pages, notably on The history of the Samurai and their effect on the modern world. It’s due pretty soon, but I think if I really buckle down I can finish it.
In other news, I am reading Bram Stocker’s Dracula. I got it at the public library and it is a very interesting read so far, even though I have barely read one chapter.
That’s it. I have to do the dishes now. I’ll come up with something important later.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Bram Stocker's Dracula. I've been wanting to read that for awhile. I should also go to the library and check it out. Thanks for the reminder.

Dylan said...

your welcome.

(hehe, I got a comment. Yes. I didn't think anyone would call on this one)

Steph said...

I love being unpredictable! *grins*