Thursday, March 17, 2005

Yesterday: Medival Times and Ikea

Yesterday I went to Toronto to go to Medieval Times dinner and tournament. I liked the Medieval Times dinner and tournament thing, but I found some of it needlessly barbaric. I did like the food. The food was great. They gave me half a chicken as the main course. I also liked the bit with the Falcon.
After that my family and me went to Ikea. I got a new desk and I saw a chair I liked for the family room. We didn’t get the chair although.
This is what I did yesterday in Toronto.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love Medival Times! I've never been to the one in Toronto, but I have plans on going there this summer. (It's quite a bit closer to me than the one I went to). It's great though! Rumor has it that the green knight wins everytime... who won for you?

Dylan said...

Blue Knight.