Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Ralph, a breif bio

Name: Ralph Wyksyn Chorion
Species: tawazee
Age: 71
Occupation: Rouge, Scoundrel, Legendary Hero

Ralph Wyksyn Chorion is my closet imaginary friend. He originated as a fictional character of the same name in a series of children’s books. Then as I created Mythania and Ralph morphed into a breed of giant mice reminiscent of the ones in C.S. Lewis’ Narnia. Ralph took second place to the Dylisanite once I came up with them, but I made him a major player in Mythania. The only reason I created the tawazee was because I felt that I was ripping C.S Lewis off so I changed all the names of the various Mythanian Mice, Mythanian Foxes and Mythanian Hedgehogs to various other names I forgot. I all got ride of the Mythanian critters except the Tawazee because Ralph is a tawazee and I’d half to get rid of Ralph.
Ralph is a mutant tawazee. In a fluke of genetics Ralph got an overly quick ability to heal. The Chorion family has been known to heal fast, but Ralph can heal really fast. This wasn’t detected until he was 170, when he is suppose to start greying (the average Chorion Tawazee lifespan is 300 years), but he just kept looking like a strong Tawazee male in his 20's. He was asked to spend some time in a Commonwealth medical facility for research. This was followed by Ralph making a run for the Commonwealth boarder, three counts of vehicle theft and illegal entry into Tarker Korling controlled territory. Ralph was considered one of the founding fathers of the Commonwealth and his actions caused a great stir in Commonwealth politics. The Amoran Empire, who had a criminal record on Ralph just said "We told you so,". (in my friend’s defence, In the Amoran Empire, being a Tawazee is looked down upon, being a Tawazee with a real problem with almost everything your civilization is about and the audacity to point it out to the Cronullaban puts you up against a guy three times your height and a name like "Demon out of Hell," or something)
Ralph had since been in and out of Commonwealth politics. He gave himself for a few years of medical research after the Preacher Empire joined the Commonwealth in 893 CSY, saying he couldn’t stand "those annoying Perxesian missionaries and their Goddess-damned flyers,". However, the Dvekti-Commonwealth war broke out and Ralph put out his services. He was a witness at Former Capitol, when Daina and Kaylynn became the first of the Dvekti Goddess Queens, setting off a golden age for the Dvekti and the religious debate "Just what does a lesbian mother goddess represent?"
I use Ralph as a second opinion and sometimes as a back-up Educational Assistant. He tends to disagree with me on some parts, like my choice in music for my radio. I think Ralph is a part of my subconscious that morphed into Ralph over time.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I also have imaginary friends. It took me awhile to figure it out though. I used to think that I was just talking to myself, but then I realized that I was talking to different aspects of myself. So naturally, they needed personified after that.

Dylan said...

Oh, That's cool. I thought I was the only one. Who knew?

Naous: God