Friday, March 25, 2005

Another Random Thought (on Paris Hilton)

I have come to the conclusion that Paris Hilton serves no real purpose. Since most of the people who read this know that I am a teenage male, you are probubly wondering wy I'm saying this. Well, from what I understand all Paris Hilton does is go to parties and have intercourse. Since I see nothing Paris Hilton has that could be of any possible use to the human race that can be passed on genetically, I see no use for Paris Hilton.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I rather agree, but I am a teenage female, and that changes the whole perspective... hehe

Dylan said...

I didn't get your comment at first, but my mom pointed it out to me.

This is another Aspie thing. I have dificulty understanding comments that I am not previously aware of. Odds are if Asdpie's hade there own language they wouldn't have any idioms.

Steph said...

Hmm.. ok, I'll keep that in mind, though I tend to use idioms without thinking about it. (Like you said before about stuff that I probably take for granted...)