Monday, March 28, 2005

Conversations with Steph

These are some comments from my other blog, Journals of A Lost Human, which I don't do anymore because it stopped being fun. They are between me and one of my readers, named Steph. Here they are.
February 8

Steph said...
Hello... I'm not exactly sure how I go onto your blog, but it's interesting. I like it so far. :)
1:36 PM
Writer said...
Thank you
4:59 AM
Writer said...
I have another blog at worldhead.blogspot.com if you would like to check it out. I really only use it as a notebook and way to express my opinions.
5:02 AM
February 9

Steph said...
Mind if I ask how old you are?
1:20 PM
Writer said...
Yes. Why do you ask?
4:40 PM
Steph said...
Simple curiosity. Your profile says you're a teenager, so I suppose that's good enough... You write well, so I was interested in a more specific answer than that, but I can understand if you don't want to tell me.
5:37 PM
February 14
Steph said...
Sorry I haven't replied in awhile, been rather preoccupied...Anyways, I love the literary allusions in this: Babel fish and Romulans. :D
3:46 PM
Writer said...
I don't know what allusions mean. I just used a few pop culture refrences.I also don't know what :D means.
11:23 AM
Steph said...
oh... well, allusions is like when you talk about another book/movie/song or whatever in your writing.and :D is like a smiley face, if you tilt your head to the left and look at it
5:36 PM
Writer said...
oh
February 16

Steph said...
Your conversations are written like plays rather than novels. I think that's interesting in its own way, but because of that your characters lack personality as they speak. (Since in plays, it's left up to the actor to determine the speaking inflections and such). Don't get me wrong though, I still like it. :)
4:22 PM
Steph said...
In thinking about it further, now that I remembered that it's "JOURNALS of a Lost Human" I suppose that makes more sense to write the convos like that... :P
4:30 PM
February 26

Steph said...
"...they killed something that looked like an elephant. (It did not taste like chicken)."I'm still laughing about that...
7:06 PM
March 1

Steph said...
Hmm... just an observation, you talk about Asperger's syndrome a lot. From your profile and stuff, I know you have it, and I know basically what it is, but I don't know much more about it. Care to educate me?
6:47 PM
Writer said...
Sure. Asperger's Syndrome is a mild form of Auitsim that effects social development. I have difficulty fitting in with people because I don't understand social norms. Most Aspie's have a special intrest like Math, RPG's, computer design, cows, thouse radar things that can tell you how fast a car is going. Mine's Science Fiction. I plan on making somemore posts on Asperger's Syndrome on "The Aspie Diaries,".
5:06 AM
Steph said...
What do you mean by "social norms"? Could you be more specific?
1:57 PM
Steph said...
...wondering why my post that is clearly there (and has been since yesterday) does not show up on the main page...
11:52 AM
Writer said...
Sorry. I mean stuff like conversations. At an Aspie Group I went to we learned how to start a conversation. Stuff that you would probubly take for granted.
12:40 PM
Steph said...
Then what's the difference between having Asperger's syndrome and just lacking social skills? (Sorry, I'm not trying to be probing or anything, just curious).
5:33 PM
Writer said...
I'm not very good at explaining it. I recommend you just type it into a search engine or something.
9:03 AM
Writer said...
Don't worry. I'm not offended. I'm not very good at explaining it. I'd look it up on a search engine or look on the Aspie Diaries during January 2005, I have something on that. I'm just going to say that it is NOT a disease. There are people out there who think that it is, but Asperger's Syndrome isn't. I'd look on a search engine.
11:52 AM
That's it.

No comments: