Thursday, January 08, 2009

Semester Two First Week in Review (Sans Friday)


One of the great things about my new laptop is that it has one of them new fangled camera thingies. Mind you, the quality of the image isn't the best, but it gets the basic job done. Like my new hat? With my coat and scarf it makes me look kind of like a Russian Communist before they actually overthrew the government, except without the red.

Well, it's been the week in which I adjust myself to University again. It's been alright all around. The last World of Darkness campaign I was in sort of fell apart because most of the people were out, but I ran into a new one today. It seems to be a larger group and we havn't really gotten all together as of yet, but I think that we will next session. I just realized that there is a bit of scheduling difficulty on my part, so I'll have to tell the group that next time I get the chance. I was supposed to meet up with a friend tonight, but I think something is getting me wrong or she was mistaken with the address of where we were meeting because I'm sitting right where she asked me.

So short story, things look great accidemically, but I'm having difficulty hanging out with my last social network.

No comments: