Saturday, January 10, 2009

Coach's Midnight Diner

I was going about Duotrope's Digest awhile ago when I came across something called Coach's Midnight Diner. It's an anthology that is basically Christian fiction with balls. The stories are gritty, dark and take as much from noir fiction and Lovecraft as C.S. Lewis. I'm very tempted to write something up. Heck, I could probubly write a book on this subject. There is one problem with this, I'm worried that I'm not exactly Christian enough to get published here. I believe in God, and I think Jesus is a good guy but I'm just as likely to study Sufism and Tarot. I figure since I like the basic idea of Christianity, so I could probubly send something over to him. If there still taking offers. Either way, if I here anything from this I might send them a copy of "Cattle Man's Folly," or some other thing I've written up.

No comments: