Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I missed Barack's speech


Yeah, what would be one of the most important events in my external life and I missed it. I had class as it turns out. I do plan on seeing if I can't catch it on the CNN website. Thank God for the Internet.
For the most part I spent yesterday in a state of exhaustion. Since I've been getting up at 7:50 each morning I have been and getting to bed at past midnight. Yesterday I was basically exhausted. I'm not sure how I got thorugh the day. I went to bed ata round ten or nine I think, after watching Miller's Crossing. I have to return that to Generation X today, and will probubly do so after Community Supper. Miller's Crossing was a very good movie, bye the way. I recommend it to everyone. Whatever the Coen Brother's Early period is, then that is one of the crowning jewels of it, though the best film of that time would probubly have to be Barton Fink.
The desire to organize my time still remains a precident for me, but I am also unwilling to sit down and actually do it. It would be invaluble to me, I know, but I still won't do it. I want to be able to do my actual writing, and if I were to organize myself I would have a better chance of doing that, but still I'm doing nothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you have found it by now, but it is also on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjnygQ02aW4

Dylan said...

Thanks. I just watched it.