Saturday, July 12, 2008

No Summer Job so I Start Writing Stupid

Because of my coming assent into the world of University and academia, I am not going to be searching for a summer job. This means I am still living off my parents money for books and Itunes. I used my Itunes money to by two albums of off Itunes. Blood on the Tracks, by Bob Dylan and Hunky Dory, by David Bowie. I enjoy both albums alot. If I was a musician, then I'd make albums like this, where all the songs are really good and you need to lisean to them all at the same time for it to be really good. Maybe I could do that for short stories and poems and things.
On the subject of writing, I am getting on the Last Dance Revolution train again. I decided that I need to write it from a different perspective. To do that I am going to write part of it as a biography of Naos and Helen. I got the ide from reading about this book called Lint by a guy called Steve Aylett. It's about a cult writer who never existed. I think that's a pretty interesting idea, since cult writers generally lead very interesting lives. I don't really know how I'll do this, maybe the biographer will be some version of myself or some really odd Gonzo Hyunter S. Thompson type person who's writing this from an insane asylum.
I've been wondering what I should do with this blog once I become a famous writer. I was thinking I'd get my own website or something and link to it. The website would basically give updates to when my next book will be out. I'd concentrate on my blog mostly, or start another blog. By that time I'd be using my actual name instead of my some-what unimaginative screen name.

No comments: