Monday, March 17, 2008

To Play The Movies or Not to Play The Movies

So a friend of mine showed a zombie movie she made using a computer game called "The Movies." Basically you make movies using tacky models and stuff. She said she'd give me a burnt copy or something, which is okay because it seemed cool at the moment, but I'm having second thoughts at the moment. I don't know if I could properly make the movies I would like to make. I'd have to have alot more control over costume and stuff like that, which I don't think the game allows. Also, I plan on making a few of Helen's films, although "Blood Poet" is the only one that I got at the moment, and they don't have blood in the game. Maybe I could figure out a way to up the anty on the game, but I don't know if that's possible. So I may just pass on the entire thing. Just I thought I'd say something about.

2 comments:

Dan said...

My sister had (has?) that game. I only actually saw her using it once - I think she got sick of having to find out how to change each option every time she wanted to change something.

I'm guessing that it'll run pretty smoothly on a newer computer though - the computer my sister used to play it on is really slow by today's standards.

It can't hurt to try it, though, can it?

Dylan said...

I suppose. It may take awhile for me to actually get it though.