Monday, January 15, 2007

Non-kosher school blog

Hey, I just want you to get aload of the stuff I have to write in here. This is for health class.
2) We are trying to let the class know how important vitality is. Also trying to
show that your job and community involvement work to make you a better person,
physically, mentally and emotionally. How you feel about yourself and your
community makes you a good advocate. It is important to promote this to teens as
they are looking to the future. Starting good habits early will make for a
happier, healthier life. VITALITY.

This is just my opinion, but this sucks. I'm thinking that a big part of education is learning how to come up with bullscrock like this for good marks. I'm in yuppie-book camp!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Actually in my opinion, most of secondary education is about how to love yourself and how to maintain your self-esteem, and who the heck really cares about those pesky test scores??

Dylan said...

What? Oh, I just found this very corny and I didn't believe any of it.