Saturday, July 29, 2006

Today I lisean to the Rolling Stones

Watched Spinal Tap yesterday. I never realized until know that it's rated R. I suppose I should have guessed since the songs have some not very-subtle sexual innuendo. Still, good movie. In case you don't know Spinal Tap is a "mocumentary" of rock and roll music. It is about a fictional rock and roll band, who go on tour in America, and some guy named Marty Di Bergi or something makes a documentary showing what it is exactly they do and does a breif history of the band. Funny movie.
Let's see, what else? My mom has talked me into getting my hair trimmed so that it will stay long, but I'm a little nervous about this. I like my hair the way it is to be honest.
Another thing that bothers me is the lack of comments on my blog. I havn't gotten any comments. I find this desturbing. Is this the right way to feel? COMMENT PLEASE!!!
Also, I am working on a picture of Naos. I don't know if I can get it up, but if I can I'll do it. This way you can all get an idea of what Naos looks like.
That's it. Oh, and see Benny & Joon. My sister, Delila got it. (Does she even know who Delila was I wonder?), anyway. It's a good movie. Johnny Depp is in it. His character kind of reminds me of me, mainly in his social awkwardness. Good movie, see it.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Commenting: don't be afraid of getting your hair cut. It's just a trim, and even if you don't like the outcome, it'll always grow back.

Dylan said...

Thanks Steph

Anonymous said...

Re comments : Never fear - you are provoking thoughts - you don't necessarily want them translated into two dimensional text...

Dylan said...

Um, I think that was his wife but I get the idea. Thanks.