Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Near-Midnight Post

Hey. I have a lot to fill you in on and not much time so here it goes.
First, saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. It was really, really good. I want the line "Where is that monkey, I want to shoot something," on a t-shirt. For any of you animal rights activists, the monkey is already undead so you can’t shoot it. Don’t ask me why the monkey was unaffected by the curse. My guess is that he got one of the coins out after it was fulfilled and re-cursed himself. Also, they leave it open for a sequel and has a great surprise twist. Can’t wait for the one with Keith Richards.
Second, I finished watching Samurai 7, the anime series based on the classic Japanese action flick The Seven Samurai, later to be remade in America as The Magnificent Seven, and rewritten for the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King as The Wolves of Calla (Haven’t read that one, will once I get past Wizard & Glass). I plan on adding elements of it in my big novel about the Apocalypse. It’s a good series and a must see.
Third, I hade my hair trimmed. Not cut, trimmed. At least that’s what my mom says. I am so whipped.
Last, I’ll be away for the next week or so trying to come up with my next short story. Steph is already reading it and I hope to hear from her soon. I also plan on doing a lot of reading, swimming and boating. I’ll see of I can tell you what will happen.
See yeah.

RALPH’S NOTICE
Hello Humans. Just here to tell you that I’ll be setting up my own blog in the next week. Hope to here from you.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yes, I have your story. And that was a nice reminder that I need to get reading. I haven't even started yet. Been busy, but it'll get read in the next day or so. (Sorry)

Dylan said...

It's okay. Just as long as you read it. Sorry it took me this long to reply.