Thursday, August 24, 2006

Waiting for School

So School is fast approaching and I have mixed feelings about it. What I really want to do is call over my friends for a great Dungeons and Dragons game in which we kill all kinds of orcs and creatures of Shadow and bad guys. I haven’t hade a real good Dungeons and Dragons game in a while. I’d really like to just not be the Dungeon Master and work completely on character creation, since I don’t think I’m that good on being the DM. Maybe I could get a good DM in College or something. Anyway, I feel I’ve got some good stuff going for this adventure. I may even send it for publishing in Dungeon Magazine. I also plan on doing something with Vampire Bugbears for some reason.
Also, I will be going to get new art supplies this Saturday. Me and my dad are going to have a guys day and go to a used bookstore, get some watercolors and probably go to a stereo store and go to a movie. I hope to pick up some watercolors to do something with them, mainly since that is what Alex Ross works with and I really like his works. I also hope to have an effect similar to James Bama, who is another artist I admire.
In other news, Chinese citizens are increasing attendants at funerals by renting strippers. I do not kid. Click Here for more information, or just proof that I’m not lying to you. I can except that. It should make all the idiots in charge of the world trying to kill everyone disapear for a while.
Okay, that's it. Hope these links work

No comments: