Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Still waiting for school

Saturday, me and my dad went for a guy's night out. Mainly we went bookshopping mainly, which was good for me since I like books. This is a list of the books I got.
  • First Edition of Dune, by Frank Herbert
  • The Oak and the Ram, by Michael Moorcock (Book Five in the Corum series)
  • The Eye of the World, by Robert Jordan
  • Dreamer of Dune, by Brian Herbert
  • Hearts in Atlantis, by Stephen King
  • Man of Two Worlds, by Frank and Brian Herbert

I also picked up some supplies for watercolours. I forgot to get flesh tones and brown. I'll have to pick it up sometime. Dad went to a stereo store, because he like's stereos. Then we went to a pud called the Fox and Fiddle and discussed a Dark Tower movie, well seven. I'd make it myself if I wasn't so against remakes of books into movies. People should make original movies.

I am liseaning to my yahoo radio and am liseaning to a song called Roland by a band called Interpol. I can't tell if it has anything to do with the Dark Tower series.

I got buttons somewhere on the internet about a week or so ago. They said that they'd be here in 8-10 buisness days. My mom says it's good we got them because I have something to look forward too for the rest of the shortly dwindling summer. This is a list of what the buttons say...

  • Warrior Poet X-ing
  • Define Interesting. Oh God, oh God, were all going to die!
  • I'm Aspie Get Used to It.
  • Something in Elvish
  • WWMD? What would Muad'dib do?
  • Something to do with my anarchist leanings

I'm liseaning to a guy called Tom Russell, who has an album called Love&Fear. I don't like the song, but it sounds like something my dad would. So I'm writing this down as a reminder.

Okay, that's all I can think of. Hope that the buttons get here soon. Till next post.

No comments: