Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Painting by Writer (no pictures yet)

Hey. Is anyone else having problems reaching the 8 bit theatre link? I keep on ending up in this link place and I would like to know how it's going.
Well, nothing much happening. Bunch of kids beside me playing some game in which you destroy a computer. I never got those games. It makes no real sense. I'd blame violence in the media, but I'm pretty sure that may just have something to do with a inbred human aggression or something that we arn't all that keen on talking about.
So, nothing much has happened since my last post except that I am working on a painting of Ralph. I had to get get some black paint from a local art store, but it's coming along well and everyone I showed it liked it. Except for Delila, but she probubly just dosn't want to tell me how cool it is. I'm not sure how I'm going to do next in it, Ralph is almost done except for some more details and his whiskers. After I'm don Ralph I'm going to work on the background. I also don't know how to get a copy on, but I'll try.
That's about it. Nothing interesting happening. Bye.

No comments: