Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm liseaning to Rush on my Mp3 player, and yes I know this title is completely LAME!!!

Well, my little sister Sprite has a freind over. She's been here for a week. Slitely annoying having two screaming little girls around the house.
It dosn't look like Rowiin the human can make it for Dungeons and Dragons. This whole D&D thing would be so much better if I hade a little brother who was into this. Anyway, I plan on bringing them to the cottage and playing it with some of my relatives. Maybe I can get them hooked and have them over every friday or something. Well, their's only one, but I figure it's better then nothing.
Whatelse is happening? Oh, as I've said I'm going to a cottage next week. I don't know if I'll be able to make any contact. Let's hope I can.
Also, as some of my longtime readers havn't noticed, Ralph hasn't made a post or anything like that in awhile. I am considering making an entirely different Ralph account. I could post it up and write a bunch of things on it to make it seem like Ralph has an existance beyond random conversations. Do you guys think it's a good idea?
Writer out.

No comments: