Friday, June 30, 2006

Hello World

Awhile back, I said that in 20 more posts I'll have 300 posts. I'm going to apologize now and say that it dosn't look like that will happen. I had some drafts on my account and that set everything off. I don't know when the 300th post will come, but I'll tell you when it does.
Well, I got up near Eleven and I am feeling very good at the moment. I feel very well rested and happy and that I need some excersize. Besides that, nothing else is happening. I'm at the library because I'm bored and feel like working on Mythania. Nothing new on it, and besides Steph is probubly the only one who's going to see any of it. Sorry Grandma, but I'm not sure you'd understand it anyways.
Anyway, I just felt like saying hello. Bye.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hey, I'm a day late, but Happy Canada Day anyways!

Dylan said...

Oh, I don't pay much attention to such things. Thanks for the thought though