Sunday, June 11, 2006

20 more days and I'll have 300 posts

Wow. I'm doing this from home. Excellent.
And know, Blog Things.

You Belong in Paris

You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris.
You're the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.


Ah, I wanted Rome. Awhile, Paris sounds cool too.

You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!
You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you
You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil
How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others


Ironically, Bert may also be an Aspie.

You Are Cyclops

Dedicated and responsible, you will always remain loyal to your cause.
You are a commanding leader - after all, you can kill someone just by looking at them.
Power: force beams from your eyes


Fairly indifferent to the outcome.
Well, nothing much has happened over the weekend. I tried to talk my sister into playing some D&D with me because I’m addicted to the game. (I’m thinking about creating a Dungeons and Dragons campaign setting with elements from The Dark Tower series by Stephen King, so I can combine two obsessions with one). I also almost sent some of my art into a contest but didn’t, which is a shame because I could have won. And some relatives came over and we watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Today I’ve pretty much sat around the house and done nothing.
Oh I can barely wait till summer.

7 comments:

Steph said...

wow...we've been blogging for about the same amount of time, and I haven't even reached the 200 mark yet.

Dylan said...

Well, I did do alot of posts on the same day.

Dylan said...

and I still havn't reach the 200 mark yet. I'm just at 180.

Steph said...

Then is your title a typo? It says "300" posts.

Dylan said...

No. It says 20 MORE days and I'll have 300 posts. You read it, wait, oh know I get you just let me check something.

Dylan said...

300 posts. In 19 (know) posts I'll have 300 posts.

Steph said...

Oh, okay.