Friday, June 09, 2006

I survived an exam (and possiblt, the apocalypse)

Well, as many of you may or may not know, many people were really nervous because the numerical date for June 6, 2006 is 666, the number of the beast. As you can see, nothing has happened. However, my dad made a comment that maybe June 6, 2006 is just the day the antichrist is born. Using this logic however, Christ will be reborn on July 7, 2007.
Either way, I am thrilled that the world hasn't ended yet, because I didn't do much that day.
What was really scary was that I had to do an essay yesterday. It was in English and I found it very frustrating. My EA had to take me outside and tell me to focus and stop destracting people. To tell you the truth I didn't really care. I just want to get this whole Grade 11 thing over with.
Also, it will please Steph to know that I am reading a Charles De Lint novel. It is called The Onion Girl. I find it very good. I would also appreciate it if Steph could give me some ideas on what else to read by him.
Lastly, There will be a big art thing for youth held tomorrow to show of art they have done and I'm going. I have got four real art pieces and some sketch books. I plan on getting into visual arts more, especially painting since I really enjoy that. My Mom and Dad want me to do a some pictures of my two sisters in the same format I did a self-portrait of myself (In a psychedelic pattern. I really hope to work more in this medium) and I also want to do a portrait of Ralph.
Well, that's all folks.

No comments: