Friday, May 19, 2006

Three Day Weekend

Music Liseaning To: How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, U2
I have recently discovered something very important about how my emotions work. I seem to go through a long period of depression, followed by a long period of irrational happiness. This is something that I need to keep in mind.
Exams are coming up slowly. It's not really bothering me that much. I've seem to have entered a zen-like state of living in the moment. I don't think I have it quite to the degree I would like, because of interference in school but if I work on it hard enough I may be able to write some zen journal.
But enough of that, I have been informed of two conspiracies that must be told to the world.
First, the Illuminati are alive and well and infultrating the Vatican. I saw it on a documentary about Angels and Demons, that book by Dan Brown and it said that the Illuminati are infultrating the Vatican via the KGB to control the Catholic World. I don't know all the details, but I'm going to look up the Illuminati on Wikipedia. I wouldn't worry about it, since if the Illuminati are the big scary secret society I've heard of then they wouldn't let something major like this go down.
Second, Schools are conformity factories. They may hide it behind a Fundamentalist curtain, but it is really a way for Rich White Men (who are straight) to stay in power. I know because my teacher told me.
Students of the world, I emplore you. Question your teachers. Correct them when the purnonce the name of some Greek Playwright. Run naked through the streets. Think for yourselves. They can't get all of us, and remember, while your out fighting the revolution we'll be right behind you thinking what a sucker you are.
That last line was taken loosely from Duck Soup, my favorite Marx Brother's movie. I'm not sure how to describe the plot, but Mussolini hated it because he thought it was a personal insult (I don't think it was, but the Marx Brothers were thrilled to here it). Really don't worry about the plot. Plot is secondary in Marx Brother's films.
Still, I am serious about the whole questioning of your teachers. At least if you got any. Really, I think you should just question any authority. As far as I'm conserned that's what they are their for.
Well, that's about it. Bye bye. See you tommorrow. I've got to go read up on the Illuminati.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I've watched lots of documentaries and such things on the Illuminati. It's all very interesting. If all that's true, George Bush and Tony Blair are both members. It was in one of the vids I watched.

Also, I agree about questioning any and all authority, particularly in public schools. Never conform. Never ever.