Sunday, May 28, 2006

how to end it...how to end it...how to end it...

Hello, you may be interested to now that I am writing this from my home computer, yeah. Things have revereted back to their normal state.
I've made arrangements with Rowiin, who you may remember is the guy I'm playing Dungeons and Dragons with now, and there is a chance that we will be able to play a game later today. I'm looking forward to it and have to figure out what we are going to do in this one. I'm thinking about playing of the fact that are characters are usually associated with evilness, and want to explore that theme as we go. I also have a bit of a problem as my character is a Paladin and isn't really allowed to associate much with people who are not lawful-good, but I figure that our charcaters will be forced together because of prejudices so that works out pretty nicely.
Anyway, I need to get my homwork done today. I have to finish up the last paragraph on my independent study and I have completely no idea what to right. I do not believe I have correctly done my reaserch or my hypothesis and I have to get it in by tommorrow. I really want to get this done because I really want to play some Dungeons and Dragons. I've been like this for most of the weekend. I asked my sister Dilila if she would like to play and she said no, and even caved in to ask my little sister Sprite if she wanted to play but apparently the stuff I play is to scary. If only I had a little brother who understood character development and fantasy who I could play D&D with. Ah well, can't choose your family.
Got to finish this stupid essay. Bye.

No comments: