Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Long Over-Due Post

Right. Don’t really know what to talk about.
Well, I went out for dinner with my family. We talked about how good it’s going to be for me and Dad to go to Italy and Greece. Italy and Greece is going to be pretty interesting and cool. I’m really excited, I just don’t look like it. I’m really tired from walking back from the restaurant.
In art class I finished my statue. I’ll see if I can get a picture of it on my blog sometime.
I am seeing a lot of advantages in a homosexual relationship. For instance, at supper my sister wanted some of my food, despite the fact it was my food. This is probably not a problem for a male/male couple who will eat there own food, or a female/female couple that will want to try there own food anyway. This is just a thought I hade.
That’s all.

No comments: