Sunday, February 05, 2006

Can't Think Of A Title. What of it?

I joined a group on Robert Silverberg awhile back on yahoo. Robert Silverberg is a very important science fiction writer and I was hoping if he could give me some tips. I havn't sent him any of my work as of yet, but I'm not so sure if I should. I trust Robert Silverberg not to steal it, since he could probubly could come up with something better. But there are all these other guys their who I don't completely know and might plagerize my work.
Speaking of plagerism, I think I hade a nightmare awhile back were I was accused of plagerising somebody's work. That could be an interesting story, know that I think about it. Somebody's dream being plagerized. There is something very Neil Gaiman about that. I think I may try that concept out. It sounds interesting.
Well, That's about it. I am fine, and I will try to put up a link to Neil Gaiman's blog. If it isn't their it's not working out. Peace.

No comments: