Friday, February 24, 2006

9 days till Italy & Greece

I have been thinking about the Italy and Greece trip a lot recently. The idea is kind of scaring me. I’ve never been on a plane before, and I’ve never been to another continent before. I’m probably going to be fine, but I’m a little scared.
In other news, I have a test in Anthropology, Sociology and Psychology on Monday, and I have nine days to finish Frankenstein. I plan on getting it done over the weekend. I’m not enjoying the book at all. I have no problems with the story or the idea, but I don’t like the writing. I find it tedious, like most books of the period, and the characters are slightly unbelievable. I hope Broken Ground isn’t this boring. All apologies to Mary Shelley and any fans of Frankenstein out there, I’m just expressing my opinion.
There is something wrong with my Yahoo radio. It can’t seem to keep any of the marks I have on it tonight. I’m probably going to turn it of soon. I just did. I’m listening to Little Steven’s Underground Garage. Something about San Francisco.
Got a new book today, it is Cerebus, the first volume of the comic book saga of Cerebus the Aardvark. My mom got it for me on Amazon. It is very good and I like Elrod the Albino, a parody of Elric of Melniborne. He talks like Foghorn Leghorn.
Think I’ll write my novel know, peace out.

1 comment:

Steph said...

You'll have fun in Italy and Greece. And planes are nothing to be scared of. Had my first flight over summer, if you remember me mentioning it on the blog. Taking off is the coolest sensation ever! Landing is (of course) similar, but not quite as awesome. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did (but, reportedly, it takes very, very little to amuse me in any way).