Sunday, February 19, 2006

I really need to post more

Okay. So, yesterday my parents got some movies from the Rogers. I got to see Mirrormask, the movie that Neil Gaiman wrote the screenplay to, and I found it very good. Then I watched a documentary about the cult following of Lord of the Rings, including how much hippies liked it. I was aware that hippies were into Lord of the Rings from the introduction of Stephen King’s The Dark Tower series, which I will be going into at greater length later).
I’m listening to my Yahoo radio again. I wasn’t listening to it for a long time and I decided to listen to it again. I’m listening to a Jethro Tull song called The Curse right now. It’s just gotten into a band called "Ten Years Latter,". They sound okay.
I am reading the series The Dark Tower, by Stephen King. I’m not sure were I got the information on the series, but I love it so far. It’s about this guy called Roland, who’s on a quest to find this Dark Tower (yes, I suppose that bit is kind of obvious). It is very good and I recommend that you get it. The first book in the series is called The Gunslinger and is about Roland tracking down the Man in Black, who can answer a lot of questions about how Roland can find the Dark Tower. The Man in Black is also a really bad guy and appears in a bunch of other Stephen King novels under a different identity.
The Dark Tower is also a fragment of a novel supposedly written by C.S. Lewis. There is some doubt about this, since the hero has some homosexual traits involving some horn in his forehead, I don’t really understand it myself. All I know is that I have a copy of the alleged C.S. Lewis unfinished novel.
Well, that’s all.

No comments: