Monday, February 20, 2006

A Backpack of Homework (plus one busted button and a dead/dreaming squid god)

Because I believe I don’t blog nearly as much as I should, I blog today and will be seeing if I can blog even more often.
Well, first thing that comes emediatlty comes to mind is while I was walking home, the button on my pants fell off. I’m surprised at this because I am not a very fat man. I am really rather skinny. I am also not really a man by the terms of my culture, but I fancy myself as outside the main culture so HA!
I’ve got a lot of homework to do. I have to finish up to chapter 13 in Frankenstein tonight, then make a right up for Chapters 9 and 10, and then find themes in a short story called A Bolt of White Cloth, and then write about a sculpture for Art class. That and I’m working on a novel, so I have a lot of work ahead of me.
Also, you can read the classic Lovecraft short story Call of Cthulhu on Wikipedia. Enjoy.

No comments: