Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Samarai and Strange Happenings

Oddest thing happened while I was getting ready to make a post on Aspie Diaries. I was on the dashboard thing, right, and I saw these blogs that I didn’t make there called After All These Years. I deleted it and changed my password. I’m a little scared that this was able to come up without my knowledge.
Well, I’m working on an essay in history. I was given the option to choose any subject I wanted so I choose Samauri because I wanted to learn more about Samauri. I was the only person in history class since everyone else was at an archeological dig. I didn’t feel like going so I stayed at school and read about Bushido. Hm, that’s a good sentence. I should remember it.
I also went to the Public Library on the Weekend. I got some books that I hope will help me learn to write good science fiction.
Well, I haven’t got much more information then that.

No comments: