Saturday, October 15, 2005

Have I made a post recently? It doesn’t feel like it. Anyway, this is what I’ve been up to.
First, I’m thinking about deleting the RPG blog and putting any RPG related stuff on Aspie Diaries. I try making new blogs to much. I’m going to work completely on this blog.
Second, I went to the Library and got some books. One of them is a collection of poems by John Keats. I only got it because John Keats is a character in Dan Simmons’ Hyperion and I figured it might be interesting. I wouldn’t even have bothered getting it if I hadn’t read Hyperion. I wonder if that means anything.
Third, I have the start of a new Dungeons and Dragons group. To Loncrow and Korzio/Ruric if you guys are reading this, I will be stepping out of the Guan Tylgrym campaign. It will be difficult continuing it considering that we are all in different cities, but if we ever get a chance I would like to start another campaign. I’ll update you on the new group as soon as we start a campaign.
Fourthly, I’m going on a Youth progressive dinner at. The Church I’m in has this whole youth thing were they concentrate on teaching kids about Christianity and stuff in a way that’s not boring and they throw these big things. I’m looking forward to asking the new pastor things at "Ask Frank anything,". His name is not Frank, but I don’t want to give away his identity. But that’s not what I’m doing today. Today I will be going the homes of several people from Church and have a sort dinner. I’ll have an appetiser at one house, the full course at another house, and desert at my house. The dessert will be followed by a movie.
That’s what I’m up to. Bye.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Interesting.

Hey, there's a setting you can change to get rid of those spam comments. Go to the "blogger dashboard", click on "settings", click on "comments", and then set word verification for comments. It's not enough of an inconvenience to stop people from posting, but it'll stop computer programs from writing spam comments on your blog.