Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Record Show and Debunking Qua..er, I Mean People Who Have Diffrent Opinions About The Construction of the Pyramids then myself. (still think their

...heave ho theory is crazy)
Whoa, I ran out of room for a title. Anyway, there is a lot to file in now.
First, I went to a record show with my dad. It was very good and I got five new CD’s, most of them at five dollars. The following is a list of what I got.
  • 2112, by Rush
  • Are You Experienced?, by the Jimi Hendrix Experience
  • Breakfast in America, by Supertramp
  • Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits
  • The Joshua Tree, by U2

I also got the chance to appear briefly on radio. While I was looking thru one of the places to buy CD’s a guy walked up to me with a microphone and started asking me questions. I am a little proud to be on radio, even if no one knows who I was.

I have gotten two major projects so far that I like. First, in Communications Technology I get to make a Flash Cartoon. For those of you who don’t know what a Flash cartoon is, I now who you are, it is a cartoon made using a computer and put on the Internet. I’ll have two of my favourite Flash Cartoons at the bottom of this blog.

The other one is in history. I basically have to argue that the pyramids were built by or with the assistance of a technologically advanced source. I am a believer in the fact the Ancients were visited by aliens. I’m glad that I got this assignment, because I don’t want to go up against it because I think it makes much more sense.

Well, that’s what happening with me. Here are some Flash Cartoons for your enjoyment.

8 bit D&D

All Your Pie

2 comments:

Steph said...

Flash cartoons are cool, oh and I'd be proud to be on the radio too. As for your new CDs, you and I have obviously have very different tastes in music, but I do like Rush. :)

Dylan said...

thanks.