Tuesday, September 06, 2005

First Day of Grade 11

Schools back in session
Time for our lesson
-Principal Skinner, The Simpsons
Yes Skinner, School is back in session. And I for one couldn’t be happier. I have a routine and for once in my life I actually care about a good percent of my classes.
So today I went to school at eight, and I had an hour and a half of time to kill. To kill time I read Sojourn, the third book in the Dark Elf Trilogy and went to the Library to pick up a book. Usually your not allowed to sign out a book, but I happen to be good friends with the librarians so they let me get it out.
This was followed by me going to an assembly. I didn’t pay that much attention to it to tell you the truth. After that I went to Latin, then Communications, then lunch, then Math, then Ancient History. That was basically my day up until now.

2 comments:

Steph said...

*growls at spammers*

Sounds like a typical day at school then, but I'm glad you're happy to be back. :)

Dylan said...

To Steph: okay
To anonymous: Who the hell are you.