Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Grade 11 has lost all novelty value

Okay, I’m probably going to be criticized for this because I went on about how bored I was, but I’m really hating school right now.
So, I had to do math, and I absolutely hate math. I believe that I have said this. Math is my least favourite subject. I’m more of an arts person. I prefer a good book, drawing pictures of fanciful characters, learning about some ancient civilization and come up with vast interplanetary empires and strange aliens. Math is just sitting around in a hot room, doing pointless calculations that I will only forget latter.
Anyway, I have a whole wack of math homework to do and I hate it. The only good thing is that I will be done math in over three months and if I can wait long enough I can get out of there and never have to see another arithmetic series in my life.

No comments: