Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summer is coming up fast

I just turned on my new yahoo radio station. The song it started out with is "Cocaine" by Eric Clapton. It said it was suggested for me. I really like that it makes me feel special.
So, we've been watching a movie called Le Dernier Combat in Writer's Craft so we could write a review for it. I don't really like it that much because it made me fall asleep. They're was literally no dialouge except for two people saying "bonjour." The basic plot is that the world has collapsed and you have a guy wandering around. At some point he's trapped in an abandoned hospital with a doctor and a girl and outside is this guy who's going to kill them. For some reason nobody can talk and society has broken down. It's really weird. If you want to see it go ahead, but make sure you get alot of sleep before you do.
On another note, I found the coolest book at the Library. You know that book 1001 places you must see before you die? Well, I found one that's called 1001 Books you must read before you die. I was going to put up more of a post about it, but Delila needs to do some homework, so I have to get off. I'll get back you you guys on it as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Yahoo Radio can be fun, but last.fm can be tuned to your tastes a bit better. It also lets you log CD and mp3 plays so that the music you listen to is automatically taken into consideration (and you don't have to rate anything, either).

I usually just listen to albums whole anyway, but last.fm is the best personalized radio I've found so far. I'm not even a subscriber - I've logged enough plays that just using the "neighborhood radio" setting usually gives good stuff (and a fair amount of familiar stuff vs. new stuff).

Dylan said...

last.fm. I'll try that out sometime thanks.

ZZZZZZZ said...

I like Cocaine Blues by Johnny Cash.