Thursday, June 07, 2007

Summer is coming. The light at the end of the tunnel.

Hey, you may have noticed I redid the blog. I felt like redoing it so I did it. I'd ask you how you like it, but I like it this way so why argue.
So, Summer is coming slowly and in the mean time I have two major projects to finish. First there's a history essay and then I need to do a co-op thing where I write a book report on a book on museums and write a thing about technology in the workplace. I'm really not in the mood for School at all. My mind already thinks it's Summer and just wants to goof off.
Work on my novel has also been postponed because all of the school work is getting in the way. This really bugs me, but I plan on working really hard on it over the summer. I hope that I can finish it over the summer too. If I get ten pages a day done I think I can manage it, also I plan on working on a few short stories and seeing if I can't send those out.
Okay, just thought I'd do some writing. Now I have to go work Israel into my essay, shouldn't be to hard.

No comments: