Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm so lonely

I've lost Loncrow's phonenumber. I don't now when I lost it, but it's lost and I've realized how lonely I actually am. I mean, both of my sisters have all these friends. Delila is going to some party today and Sprite has all kinds of friends who come over but I don't have anyone except for the people who read this blog. I mean, I really like you guys but I never meet you face to face and that bothers me alot.
I have some people in my hometown who could work as friends, but I have no idea how to actually go about making them friends. I want someone to hang out with, I want someone who I can go out and do stuff with. I want someone who I can talk too. It's driving me crazy. I mean, how hard can it be to actually make friends. I have so many likely candidates around it should be easy, but I just have no idea how to go about doing it. It's nuts.
Okay, talking about this makes me sad so I'm going to stop now.

4 comments:

Steph said...

*hug*
I'm really sorry you feel so sad writer. I know it's no substitute, but you can always talk to me if you need it.

And about the people in your town you want to make friends with, have you tried simply asking them to hang out with you? Like to go to a movie or something? That could be a start.

Dylan said...

I'll try doing that. I just don't know how I should go about what we should do. I'll try it out on Monday.

Steph said...

Good luck :)

ZZZZZZZ said...

I'm sorry!!!! *****hugs*****