Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Practically out

Well, as you know I have been feeling very small and lonely. You'll be pleased to hear that I have exponetially increased my MSN contacts. Bad news is that nobody is on at the moment.
In the meanwhile, I'll be officially out of school by Friday afternoon. I just need to get my co-op project done, which it half is already. I am feeling very good about myself today. I plan on having a big celebration after getting out of school. I'm going to see if I can talk my mom into driving me to a used bookstore and seeing if I can't get myself the first book of the Illuminatus trilogy.
I just have to get my exam done in History and then I'm set. I'm not overly worried about it, because I feel I got it under control. Still, this isn't my best class. I'm going to have to look over the French Revolution and the reign of Napoleon.
I'm really enjoying Last.fm. Again, thanks to Dan for introducing me. I just found all these cool examples of tracks by genres. I'm going through surf rock at the moment. I'm liseaning to a really cool version of "Walking on the Moon," by somebody called getAmped. But then when I clicked on it to see who they were I lost track of the thing. Curses. So, last.fm isn't perfect.
I can't write anymore, I'm going to go hide in my room

No comments: