Friday, June 08, 2007

400

Yeah, I've have 400 posts on this thing. Most excellent.
So, I'm half finished the first half of my history essay, so in true fashion I am not doing any real work on it until tomorrow. In the meantime, I plan on getting some writting done, if only for what I have designated novel number two, which is basically just a bunch of interconnected short stories. It's all part of the Family 48 thing that Steph knows about. I'm not going to go into to much detail because I see it as a thing like Lost, where half the fun in watching it (reading it in this case) is trying to figure out what is going on. Don't worry, it will end with a good idea of what is going on.
Ah, that's all I can think off. Hell of a 400th post.

2 comments:

ZZZZZZZ said...

OMG congrats!!!!!!!!! I've only had about 120 or something. Damn. Keep on writing Writer!

Dylan said...

Thanks for your suport Shelia, it is greatly appreciated.