Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Pros of humanity and Laying the foundations for a D&D group

It has been an emotional roller-coaster ride, so things are pretty much normal.
I talked to my dad about my occasional concentrations of anger brought on by human stupidity. He says that I should concentrate on the positives of humanity and not the negatives. To be honest it sounded a little corny when he said it, but I still took it kind of serious. This is a list of the positives of humanity.
  • Humanity has produced several pacifists, such as Gandhi, Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr and the current Dalia Lama. This is a goo thing.
  • I’m human, so if my species produced me they can’t be all bad. Yes, I know how arrogant this sounds.
  • Humans have created everything in life I enjoy such as Science-Fiction Books, Dungeons and Dragons, Stargate SG-1, Farscape and Art. All these things could not exist without humanity.

Okay, I have come to a conclusion. I like humans, I just don’t like them bugging me.
In other news, I am creating a new Dungeons and Dragons group. So far I have recruited the two guys who showed me the pirate quiz. (I’m sorry it didn’t work out that well, go to and take it there). I see two major obstacles. First, I need to make a map, Second, my little sister will want to play (Sprite) and it will be kind of embarrassing having my little sister around. She’s really going to want to play, and when she won’t she’ll cry and it will be all awkward.
Anyway, that has been my life so far. Sorry I havn’t made any comments.

3 comments:

Dylan said...

okay, thankyou

Dylan said...

Ur, okay. Thank you?

Goldie said...

Aw, a family get-together :) Is it OK if I add a comment?

You're right, dogs are way cooler than humans. Although less creative.

How old is your little sister? Maybe just let her play? My friend's little sister (5 years younger) used to follow him around everywhere when we were in school. We got used to it pretty soon. She was so cute and funny.