Monday, November 07, 2005

3 more days (also 2 days of a sore throat and more links)

Alright, I’m sorry I didn’t make any posts recently. I don’t have a good excuse.
So for the past two days I’ve been at home with a sore throat. It’s not that bad. I got some reading done. Did some notes on my D&D setting, waited in giddy anticipation for my upcoming birthday. Stuff like that. I figured I shod have worked more on my short stories, but I just can’t get myself to do it. I guess I’ll do some of it tonight.
I plan on calling Loncrow to see if he can come over this weekend. That’s all about that.
Okay, I promised some new links and I will give them to you now.
First, this is a link to my favourite radio station. It is classic rock and you can listen to it live from the Internet so you can listen to it too. It is called 103.9 THE HAWK.
My Second Link is to the webblog of the greatest writer in the fantasy of our time, Neil Gaiman. Im just a big Neil Gaiman fan so I’m putting this on.
Thirdly, I would like to link to 8 bit theatre, which is a very good webcartoon. I read it everyday even though it doesn’t come out daily. If you don’t already know it, it is basically a parody of Final Fantasy. (My grandpa is reading this right now and is scratching his head saying "Wha?") It’s pretty good check it out. But start at the beginning.
Thirdly, I would like to link to 8-bit theatre, which is a very good webcartoon. I read it every day even though it doesn’t come out daily. If you don’t already know it, it is basically a parody of Final Fantasy. (My grandpa is reading this right now and is scratching his head saying "Wha?") It’s very good check it out. But start at the beginning. It will make more sense.
That’s it.
FIGHT THE PAX!!!

No comments: