Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm sorry. I know I should have blogged sooner. I have choclates.

Well, it is today, so I will start with what happened to me today. I got Latin and Math homework, I figure I can do them both with great ease. What’s really bugging me is this crick in my neck.
My birthday was pretty good. I got a Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting that is sitting not so far away from me. I also got the Map Folio for Dungeons and Dragons and fifty dollars I used to by Stream of Silver and The Halfling’s Gem, by R.A. Salvatore and Ilium and Olympos by Dan Simmons. Ilium and Olympus are both hard covers, but I got them for cheep. I also got a gift certificate for Chapters. For all you Americans out there, Chapters is Canada’s equivalent to Barnes and Noble.
Remembrance Day was a while ago. I don’t like Remembrance Day. I haven’t ever liked it since I was a kid. It just seemed to depressing then. Now, I just don’t like the entire concept. To start with, I am against nationalism, since it isn’t doing anything good for humanity, and Remembrance Day is a way of celebrating nationalism by saying how great it is to have freedom. I’m not saying that freedom is good, but I am also asking do we know what freedom is. What is freedom really anyway? I’ll do an excruciatingly long blog entry on it some time. That and I hate the entire concept of war, there is no real reason to it, and it is always going on. While I prefer chaos, war goes onto an entirely new level of chaos. War is legalized lawlessness. People are killed it wars. Do the self-appointed gods of the nations realize this. I’m going into beatnik mode, sorry. I just don’t like this. I had to go home after Lunch because I was so unhappy.
Whoa. That’s it.

No comments: