Friday, August 05, 2005

What me and Loncrow did yesterday and this morning

So Loncrow did make it. First we played a fantasy RPG called Everquest on his Playstation 2. I was an Iskar Shaman (Iskars are like giant lizards). Then we watched The Last Samurai. After that Loncrow helped me download Age of Wonders onto my laptop and we played a game in which I was the lizard-men and he was the orcs. This was followed by Loncrow falling asleep and me playing Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance.
During this time, me and Loncrow worked on an RPG taking place in Mythania. I’m a little on edge about marketing it, because I’m worried that it may become all messed up. If I do, I would like to market it as a Computer RPG, because I had fun on the ones I played during this time.
I’d like to get a Playstation 2 one of these days, but I doubt my parents would get me one because Sprite would spend too much time on it.
I lent Loncrow my copy of Otherland V1.

No comments: