Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dear God! Could I Be A Phenomeon?

So at dinner, I told my parents that there were like three people making comments on my blog that I have never met before. My mom then says that I she heard from AlphaAunt that if someone types Aspergers Syndrome or Aspie onto a search engine on Google, I will eventually show up. So after dinner I did a search on Google, I gave up after a few pages, but It’s still freaking me out a little. I did find another sit that talks about blogshares and I didn’t know that blogs even had shares.
This is all making me wonder if I am some kind of phenomenon in the making. Could it be possible that because of my blog I will become one of those famous Aspies like Temple Grandin or something. This is a lot to take in. Especially that there are people who are reading my blog that I don’t know about. So please, anyone who hasn’t commented, PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! LET ME KNOW THAT YOU ARE OUT THERE!
Also, my friend Loncrow will be coming over tomorrow. Just so you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you type in "Aspie +writer" in Google, your site came up on the first page. Don't worry though, I don't think you'll become too much of a phenomenon! ;) People stumble in and out of blogs all the time...just because they comment doesn't mean they're reading regularly. Those comments in you're last post, if you are wondering, kinda looked like spam in my opinion.

Dylan said...

okay

Dan said...

I'm pretty sure I used a Technorati search on Aspergers to find this blog.

Dylan said...

Okay, what's Technorati?