Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What I Did On My Weekend

All right, Last Weekend I went up to my Aunt and Uncle’s cottage. There where actually quite a lot of people there, so I will be using a handy list to tell you who was there without giving away their names.
AlphaAunt, Aunt who owns cottage
AlphaUncle, Uncle who owns cottage
Seal, oldest son of AlphaAunt and AlphaUncle
Monkey, youngest son of AlphaAunt and AlphaUncle, autistic
BetaAunt, Mom’s youngest sister
BetaUncle, BetaAunt’s Husband and New Zealander
BucketHead, BetaAunt and BetaUncle’s son, still a little tyke
RainbowSunshine, BetaAunt and BetaUncle’s daughter, still a little baby
Mom’s Mom, my grandma
Mom’s Dad, my grandpa
I’m calling AlphaAunt and AlphaUncle’s kids Seal and Monkey because when I was little I had everyone in my family attached to a certain kind of animal. I’m calling BetaAunt and BetaUncle’s kids BucketHead and RainbowSunshine because those were suggestions made by Monkey for names when BetaAunt was carrying BucketHead.
There, so Mom’s Mom and Dad picked me up and we all went to this cottage and I stayed there for the weekend. I had fun and I went tubing. Tubing is when you get this big floating thing that looks like a donut and you tie it to the back of a motorboat and drag it around very fast. I also did some work on a third version of the first Naos story. I really think this is going to be the final version.
There was also a bad joke that AlphaUncle made about me and Seal coming up to the cottage with six women. I didn’t think it was that funny because I don’t think that I nor Seal could handle three women. I made a comment that four of these women had better be lesbians. My reasoning was that me and Seal could handle one heterosexual woman each and the rest could handle themselves. AlphaAunt was offended by this for some reason I am not quite sure off.
On Saturday we rented Napoleon Dynamite, because they hadn’t seen it. On Sunday I went home.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I think your comment about the lesbian thing is rather funny.

Dylan said...

Okay, I'm not sure if it's meant to be funny or not, but thank you