Wednesday, August 31, 2005

So you know I'm still alive...

August is the worst. July I could handle because we hade stuff to do, but I need to get back to school and do stuff, such as complaining about school.
I was playing Age of Wonders. My fingers are all stiff and my finger is aching because I have to drag my finger a little square. Then my sister just came in and asked if she could go on the Internet. I said no because I think that she was being rude.
My cousins are at my house. The ones that were in the Aladdin play that I told you guys about. I also went to the Tim Horton’s with the Pastor at my church. He’s an okay guy and is starting a new church in a nearby city. I don’t know why I called it my church, since I don’t actually go there anymore.
That is all. I’m still alive.

No comments: