Monday, September 07, 2009

Pencils and Pie

A better title may be "I'm In!", but my little sister Scout wanted me to write especially about Pencils and Pie. Unfortunately I have nothing as yet to say about pencils or pie. I just choose this title to draw her attention.
Moving in did go very well. My room is very nice and cozy and I expect to enjoy it very much. So far I haven't really been able to get all the stuff I want to get done done. The Dana Porter Library is not open, but I was able to run into my friends from Watsfic. The Changeling LARP fell apart, but good news, there is a Mage LARP being held this very weekend. I'm going to have to see if I have time to go and I'll also need to run up a character for that. I'm either going with Thyrsus Warrior-Poet or Obrimos Ezekial Talbot-from-the-last-Hunter-Game-redone-as-Mage. Or I'll make up a character.
That's it so far. Further updates will be forth coming.

1 comment:

Scout said...

Yaay! You wrote about pencils and pie!