Saturday, September 05, 2009

Going Back To University


Today is for all intensive purposes my last day as an unemployed cafe dweller. This is largely because I will be going to University on Monday and the coffee shop is closed on Sundays. This isn't to say I don't have a job, because I picked up a position as a dishwasher at my residence. So yeah, I have a job now. I may even have it for Fall and Winter Semesters. I only have to work one day and I'll be making more then if my parents just gave me money.
I have a bunch of things to do in my first week. For one thing I still need to pick up my books for my classes, so I'll have to check them. I also should check in with the OPD, see what they have for me. I also have a meeting with the Pysch office, which should be very fruitful. In other news I also plan on taking advantage of Dana Porter the first day and getting a few new bits of reading material. Also, if I am going to start getting that RPG going. I have what I hope will be a very good short quest set up so I can get to know the characters, but at the moment I want to set up there Awakening and get to know what kind of characters I'm dealing with. I'm curious to see what they'll come up with as characters, for all I know this is the first time they've been in a historical game. I don't know if that's true, but I'm interested in what kind of characters they'd be. I wish I could have come up with more ideas for character ideas. I still might bring up "Thyrsus Jazz Musician."

No comments: